1. Over 90% Made in the USA - not a cheap import
2. Ductile Iron, CNC machined steering knuckles maintain OE steering and ball joint geometry and allow fitment of 17" wheels
3. Includes coil over struts with enhanced valving to control 35" tires
4. Heavy duty boxed one piece crossmembers that maintain a clean look
5. Differential skid plate and support strut included for off-road protection
6. Multi-point differential mounting system corrects drive line angles
6. Weld-in control arm pocket plate included
7. Rear solid cast iron blocks vs. fabricated blocks
8. Works with factory Stabilitrak System
9. Available with Zone Offroad Hydraulic or Nitro shocks.
1. All wheel drive models require drive line modification.
2. Will not fit 2007 Classic models.
3. Strut compressor required for installation.
4. Frame bracket modification and minor welding required.
5. To reduce trimming required 20" wheels with 5-1/2 to 5-3/4" backspacing recommended.
6. Add-a-leaf (C6159) option recommend for crew cab models for a more level stance.
7. Will NOT fit 2009-12 Two-Mode Hybrid models with Electronic Power Steering (EPS).
Skill level 4 of 5.
Estimated install time: 8 Hours.
Max tire size: 35x12.50
17x9 Inch Wheels with 5" Backspacing
18x9 Inch Wheels with 5" Backspacing
20x9 Inch Wheels with 5.75" Backspacing.
07-13 Chevy 1500 Pickup 4WD Gas
07-13 GMC 1500 Pickup 4WD Gas